Bradshaw Farm Marketing Plan
For sellers, Becky Babcock provides the most comprehensive marketing program in Metro Atlanta, including exposure on 50+ web sites, professional quality photography, and print marketing in numerous color magazines and newspapers, plus follow up and feedback after all showings.
Optimize your real estate results with Becky's experience, negotiation skills, and marketing expertise!
50+ Web Sites
Including Realtor.com "showcased listings", FMLS, GA MLS, bradshawfarmhomes.com, AOL, MSN, Google, Yahoo, HGTV, RealEstateBook.com, HomesAndLand.com, Wall Street Journal, Bob Villa, Homes.com, RealEstate.com, Trulia, ERA.com, BeckysRealEstate.com, ERASunriseRealty.com, ERA.com, and more, all with MULTIPLE photos, not just the standard single photo!
- The Real Estate Book Magazine (premium page inside cover)
- Cherokee Ledger Newspaper
- Bradshaw Farm Newsletter
- Bradshaw Farm Today Color Magazine (Becky’s exclusive publication)
Additional Marketing and Listing Management
- Becky’s office administrator is available 9-5 M-F so buyers get "live" help, not voice mail!
- Prompt handling of buyer email inquiries on listings (Becky gets email on her phone)
- Professional quality photos with multiple photos loaded on all internet & MLS sites
- Professional full color custom designed flyers in the home
- PDF flyers created for email marketing to agents and buyers
- Feedback is requested after showings (attempted up to 3 times) and emailed to sellers
- Written reports and copies of ads are e-mailed or mailed to sellers on a regular basis
- Follow up is done on any "bites" to attempt to get a buyer to make an offer
Exceptional Service and Results
Becky's unique TEAM approach to real estate means a GROUP of agents are ALL working for YOU, to increase the chances of a faster sale at a higher price, with better service throughout the listing.
A "co-listing agent" works with Becky to guarantee superior coverage for handling listing calls from Buyers and Realtors, to make sure your property is fully represented 7 days a week, daytime and evening.
Becky's team of buyer agents are available to show homes 7 days a week, often within a few moments notice, which captures buyers at the peak of interest, often when they are parked in front of a home they want to see!
A full time team administrator ensures smooth transactions and scheduling with a "live person" at the office, M-F, 9-5. Buyers and sellers appreciate talking to a live person during business hours, not a voicemail system!
The Results Speak for Themselves!
$24-$45 million in sales for 3 years in a row, one satisfied client at a time! Becky's resume provides more details about her background!
Call or e-mail Becky for a complimentary, no obligation consultation to compare her Marketing Plan and Business Approach and see why it is the BEST in the BUSINESS!